Getting Rid of My Guest Post Virginity

Today?

I’m a little giddy.

Today is my first time guest posting.

I’m over at Chantelle’s house “Mom Went Crazy.”

If you’ve never been there you MUST go… not just because I’m there but because she’s awesome!

And Crazy!

That’s why she’s on vacation, because if she doesn’t go relax her head will spin right off her body!

It’s a pretty serious day.

Flowers can be sent directly to my house so that when I get home I will be super surprised.

Go check it out!

Leighann

3 Responses to Getting Rid of My Guest Post Virginity
    April 14, 2011 | 12:09 pm

Yay for your first guest post!

2. Deanna T.
    April 14, 2011 | 5:09 pm

Stopping in from the guest post, and book-marking you for future visits!

3. Mad Woman behind the Blog
    April 14, 2011 | 6:34 pm

Haven’t finished reading but wanted to say: I thought I wrote that! Are you another sister from another mister?

LOVED your voice! (b/c, you sound like the ones in my brain!)

Trackback URL http://www.multitaskingmumma.com/2011/04/14/279/trackback/

Getting Rid of My Guest Post Virginity

Today?

I’m a little giddy.

Today is my first time guest posting.

I’m over at Chantelle’s house “Mom Went Crazy.”

And Crazy!

It’s a pretty serious day.

Go check it out!

Leighann

3 Responses to Getting Rid of My Guest Post Virginity
    April 14, 2011 | 12:09 pm

Yay for your first guest post!

2. Deanna T.
    April 14, 2011 | 5:09 pm

Stopping in from the guest post, and book-marking you for future visits!

3. Mad Woman behind the Blog
    April 14, 2011 | 6:34 pm

LOVED your voice! (b/c, you sound like the ones in my brain!)

Trackback URL http://www.multitaskingmumma.com/2011/04/14/279/trackback/