I’m Stylin’

Guys!

I’m standing at the podium.

My hands are shaking, the spotlight is shining in my eyes, my spanks are so tight I might faint.

I didn’t prepare a speech because I was SURE that tramp Angelina would win AGAIN this year.

Guess what?

I WON!

Amy over at Spread a Little Thin presented me with this award and I’m bursting with appreciation.

But.

There are rules.

1. Forward on the Award to 10 other Bloggers

2. Tell you 7 random things about myself

3. Charge a $5 fee for the information.

Okay that last one I made up.

Here’s the deal.

I have already been the recipient of this Award once before. I KNOW RIGHT! So I don’t want to bore you with 7 annoying things about myself.

Wait?

Yes I do.

1. I hate the colour orange. I’m not kidding. No I won’t get over it.

2. I eat a tub of hummus more than once a week.

3. I never wear anything sleeveless because I hate my armpits.

4. I find a weak handshake frustrating. Like a dead fish. Strengthen that shit up.

5. I want to be the kind of parent to my daughter that my parents were to me. I’m afraid everyday that I won’t be.

6. I love being in a car. Driver/passenger whatever. The drive to the destination is the best part.

7. I am rarely intimidated.

Now… onto the 10 bloggers.

I am going to cheat.

What?

Yeah, I so am. Sorry, Quality not Quantity people.

Because she’s my sister from another mister and I love everything she writes Leigh Ann from The Twin Spin

When I go crazy I go to her for comfort, Chantelle from Mom Went Crazy

She is part of the “Pack of Leeanne’s” but her name is Kelly and she can write so go see her at Dances With Chaos

A dedicated writer who’s passion shines through in her words, Leanne from Ironic Mom

A woman who’s words blow me away each time I read her blog Jessica from Four Plus an Angel

And one of my very first blog friends and supports, Robin from the beautiful blog Farewell Stranger

Thanks again to Amy!

I am flattered.

Leighann

11 Responses to I’m Stylin’
    April 20, 2011 | 7:39 am

Wow, can’t thank you enough. What an amazing compliment!
    And as for your list? I love hummus and hate a weak handshake too and I’m sure you are the perfect parent for your daughter!

2. Amy
    April 20, 2011 | 8:33 am

I am loving your no sleeveless shirt rule, because I kinda have the same issue….

3. MamaRobinJ
    April 20, 2011 | 10:14 am

Yay! Love it. I’m a fan of hummus myself πŸ™‚

Thanks, L!

April 20, 2011 | 10:32 am

Ugh to the weak handshakes. YES to the car rides! But…I am easily intimidated. I know, hard to believe with my awesomeness I portray on the Twitter and my blog.

Thanks for the award, Love! You da best.

5. Nic
    April 20, 2011 | 10:33 am

Congrats!! So exciting!

6. Elena
    April 20, 2011 | 3:37 pm

I love hummus too! I totally agree on #4. πŸ˜‰

7. Ironic Mom
    April 20, 2011 | 5:39 pm

From one Leanne to another, I thank you. And weak handshakes suck and hummus rules. Is there anything left to say?

April 20, 2011 | 5:44 pm

Hummus is delicious. Congrats on your award.

9. Carina
    April 20, 2011 | 8:10 pm

Congratulations!

… and I’m with you on the handshake thing. I can’t stand it.

10. Mom Went Crazy
    April 23, 2011 | 8:03 am

You’re so sweet!!! Thank you so much for the award! And I totally agree: there is not much worse than a weak handshake.

11. […] I’m supposed to list 7 things about myself, but I just did that when I received the Sylish Blogger Award. […]

Trackback URL http://www.multitaskingmumma.com/2011/04/20/im-stylin/trackback/

I’m Stylin’

Guys!

I’m standing at the podium.

Guess what?

I WON!

But.

There are rules.

1. Forward on the Award to 10 other Bloggers

2. Tell you 7 random things about myself

3. Charge a $5 fee for the information.

Okay that last one I made up.

Here’s the deal.

Wait?

Yes I do.

1. I hate the colour orange. I’m not kidding. No I won’t get over it.

2. I eat a tub of hummus more than once a week.

3. I never wear anything sleeveless because I hate my armpits.

7. I am rarely intimidated.

Now… onto the 10 bloggers.

I am going to cheat.

What?

Yeah, I so am. Sorry, Quality not Quantity people.

When I go crazy I go to her for comfort, Chantelle from Mom Went Crazy

Thanks again to Amy!

I am flattered.

Leighann

11 Responses to I’m Stylin’
    April 20, 2011 | 7:39 am

Wow, can’t thank you enough. What an amazing compliment!

2. Amy
    April 20, 2011 | 8:33 am

3. MamaRobinJ
    April 20, 2011 | 10:14 am

Yay! Love it. I’m a fan of hummus myself πŸ™‚

Thanks, L!

April 20, 2011 | 10:32 am

Thanks for the award, Love! You da best.

5. Nic
    April 20, 2011 | 10:33 am

Congrats!! So exciting!

6. Elena
    April 20, 2011 | 3:37 pm

I love hummus too! I totally agree on #4. πŸ˜‰

7. Ironic Mom
    April 20, 2011 | 5:39 pm

April 20, 2011 | 5:44 pm

Hummus is delicious. Congrats on your award.

9. Carina
    April 20, 2011 | 8:10 pm

Congratulations!

… and I’m with you on the handshake thing. I can’t stand it.

10. Mom Went Crazy