O-M-G…Like So Totally Awesome!

I had no idea when I started this blog that I would meet the fantastic people that I have.

That I would feel such a sense of accomplishment

That I would learn to go with the flow and not to look at numbers

I had no idea how therapeutic it would be.

And?

I was not ready for the giddiness that would erupt from a blog award!

Thank you to Robin from Farewell Stranger!

She has presented me with the Versatile Blogger Award!

I’m supposed to list 7 things about myself, but I just did that when I received the Sylish Blogger Award.

I’m so not doing it again.

I will, however, present this award to some bloggers!

Surferwife – versatile? Oh yes…and hot! Like Whoa

Kimberly at All Work and no Play Make Mommy Go Something Something – Kim writes about her PPD honestly, she’s relatable and she’s HIGHlarious. Go get you some!

Lady Estrogen – umm…go see! Read her blog…she’s plenty versatile

Galit BreenThese Little Waves. Galit takes my breath away with each post. She’s a writer I look up to.

Carri from Adventures in Mommyhood –Β  Versatile and has a killer left hook so watch your throats…mmmmmmmk?

Carina from Ren bi mo – a blogger with not one but two blogs, amazing stories, and a huge heart! She’s someone to get to know!!

Leighann

12 Responses to O-M-G…Like So Totally Awesome!
    May 4, 2011 | 7:08 am

What a great list and two that I don’t know so off to check out. I see you hooked up with Surferwife huh?

2. Carina
    May 4, 2011 | 7:14 am

Thanks Leighann! I appreciate the complement….

One thing: Is there something I’m supposed to do with this award? You mentioned embarrassing lists of things you do…

• Leighann
      May 4, 2011 | 8:26 am

Carina,

Usually with Blog awards (cause I’m like, a total expert) the recipient lists 7 things about themselves that their readers wouldn’t generally know and then passes the award on. It can range from 10-15 bloggers. I don’t generally pass it on to that many.
      I’m a rule breaker.
      Naughty!

3. Lady Estrogen
    May 4, 2011 | 9:03 am

THANKS, YOU! I’m a naughty rule breaker too πŸ™‚
    As you know.

4. Galit Breen
    May 4, 2011 | 9:24 am

Oh dear friend, thank you. So very much. You *truly* made my day here. XO

5. Carri
    May 4, 2011 | 9:43 am

Thank you!!! πŸ™‚ I’m still deciding who needs a throat punch this week. I’m sure someone out there is bound to piss me off today!

6. Carina
    May 4, 2011 | 9:46 pm

Thanks so much again Leighann. I linked my post back to here (several times) and passed along the award.

πŸ™‚

7. MamaRobinJ
    May 5, 2011 | 2:43 am

Woot! You’re getting good at the acceptance speeches πŸ˜‰

I still need to do my other Stylish blogger award hand-out.

Trackback URL http://www.multitaskingmumma.com/2011/05/04/o-m-g-like-so-totally-awesome/trackback/

O-M-G…Like So Totally Awesome!

That I would feel such a sense of accomplishment

That I would learn to go with the flow and not to look at numbers

I had no idea how therapeutic it would be.

And?

I was not ready for the giddiness that would erupt from a blog award!

Thank you to Robin from Farewell Stranger!

She has presented me with the Versatile Blogger Award!

I’m so not doing it again.

I will, however, present this award to some bloggers!

Surferwife – versatile? Oh yes…and hot! Like Whoa

Lady Estrogen – umm…go see! Read her blog…she’s plenty versatile

Leighann

12 Responses to O-M-G…Like So Totally Awesome!
    May 4, 2011 | 7:08 am

2. Carina
    May 4, 2011 | 7:14 am

Thanks Leighann! I appreciate the complement….

• Leighann

6. Carina
    May 4, 2011 | 9:46 pm

πŸ™‚

7. MamaRobinJ
    May 5, 2011 | 2:43 am

Woot! You’re getting good at the acceptance speeches πŸ˜‰

I still need to do my other Stylish blogger award hand-out.