It itches

I have an infection.

Thanks to Lady Estrogen.

If you don’t know her then you’re missing out, not only on a pretty decent rash but on some fantastic content!

She awarded me with the diploma below (and created it….dirty little kitten) for being “sexy and talented.”

So while I continue to bathe in a mixture of calamine lotion, tomato juice, and assorted creams from the doctor check it out.

STD Award

I know right!

Feel the burn!

So here’s the rules.

1. Make up ONE totally ridiculous story about yourself that is a complete rip-off from a movie. It can be as long or short as you want; clean or crass as you want.
2. Pass it on to whomever you feel is deserving of this STD – or accept it and keep it for yourself; it’s your blog – it’s your choice.
3. If you choose to accept this STD, please link your acceptance post back here.

*scratch scratch*

1. I was super excited to wake up and do my hair and celebrate my birthday then my friggin’ parents forgot because they suck and my sister was getting married. I was bummed. I went to school and passed notes in class and then went to the dance cause some exchange student was in my house and I sulked cause I can’t dance. Then I gave the loser my underwear cause I’m a skank.

I was totally in love with the hottest guy in school too and he didn’t even know I was alive. GAWD. So I went to my stupid sisters wedding and my parents apologized for forgetting my birthday and my sister took too many muscle relaxers cause she had her period. Then I walked out of the church and my crush was there! He wanted to date me. O-M-G.

Totally the best birthday ever.

2.Who to pass the STD onto…. hmm well who would I sleep with LOL

There are some blogs that I love that I haven’t given awards to ever so let’s do that.

Alison at Mama Wants This

Lindsay at You are Here

Jessica from Four Plus and Angel

Amy from Spread a Little Thin

Andrea from Good Girl Gone Redneck

Enjoy guys! Spread the infection!!

Leighann

Powered by Linky Tools

Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…

8 Responses to It itches
  1. Alison@Mama Wants This
    May 13, 2011 | 7:20 am

Oooh thanks for the STD! (Only in the blogging world can that sentence be considered OK LOL) Now, if only Blogger would get their act together already, I can accept this and make some funny shit up 🙂

2. Amy
    May 13, 2011 | 8:12 am

THANKS!! Here is an STD that I will enjoy 🙂

What a wonderful 16th birthday you’ve had 😉

May 13, 2011 | 8:42 am

Um, thanks for the STD???
    I accept, I think. 🙂

May 13, 2011 | 8:43 am

This is the hilariousness that I needed this morning. STD ha!

5. Lady Estrogen
    May 13, 2011 | 9:18 am

He wanted to date you! Oh Emm Gee!! *teen squeal* LOL.

Good times!

xx

6. Andrea
    May 13, 2011 | 11:42 am

You’re awesome! Thanks for spreading the — uh — bloggy love? 😉 RIght back atcha!

May 13, 2011 | 4:38 pm

What a hilarious award to get. Congrats!

8. lindsay @ c3images
    May 14, 2011 | 8:20 am

um… thanks ? seriously… I didn’t know you thought of me in *that* way…. but you’re one sexy mama, sooooo…..

oh and btw – I think we should do a blog post about stealing limos. hilarity. end of sentence.

love ya! xx

Trackback URL http://www.multitaskingmumma.com/2011/05/13/it-itches/trackback/

It itches

I have an infection.

Thanks to Lady Estrogen.

STD Award

I know right!

Feel the burn!

So here’s the rules.

*scratch scratch*

Totally the best birthday ever.

2.Who to pass the STD onto…. hmm well who would I sleep with LOL

Alison at Mama Wants This

Lindsay at You are Here

Jessica from Four Plus and Angel

Amy from Spread a Little Thin

Andrea from Good Girl Gone Redneck

Enjoy guys! Spread the infection!!

Leighann

Powered by Linky Tools

Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…

8 Responses to It itches
  1. Alison@Mama Wants This
    May 13, 2011 | 7:20 am

2. Amy
    May 13, 2011 | 8:12 am

THANKS!! Here is an STD that I will enjoy 🙂

What a wonderful 16th birthday you’ve had 😉

May 13, 2011 | 8:42 am

Um, thanks for the STD???
    I accept, I think. 🙂

May 13, 2011 | 8:43 am

This is the hilariousness that I needed this morning. STD ha!

5. Lady Estrogen
    May 13, 2011 | 9:18 am

He wanted to date you! Oh Emm Gee!! *teen squeal* LOL.

Good times!

xx

6. Andrea
    May 13, 2011 | 11:42 am

May 13, 2011 | 4:38 pm

What a hilarious award to get. Congrats!

8. lindsay @ c3images