A Vlog inside a Blog

Today I`m revealing my first VLOG!

I was initially against the Vlog. I was the leader of the “Bloggers against vlogs“ society.

I had t-shirts made.

Perhaps I don`t like change.

And then I decided to give it a shot.

I was high on meds.

And know what?

I love it.

Both vlogging and meds (to clarify)

So I`m linking up with Jessica at My Time As Mom for VlogTalk.

Change People… its inevitable.

PhotobucketLeighann

37 Responses to A Vlog inside a Blog
    May 17, 2011 | 7:58 am

This was facken hilarious. I’m laughing with you…WITH you. And I’m sending you a pie.

2. Dana K
    May 17, 2011 | 8:17 am

Do you want a dog? I can send you a dog. He won’t stop barking, though. Ever.

Feel better soon!

3. Denelle @CaitsConcepts
    May 17, 2011 | 8:40 am

Aw, crap. No children? There goes my get well gift.

Very cute.. can’t wait to see what non-sick/non-medicated vlogs are like! πŸ˜‰

4. Elena
    May 17, 2011 | 9:20 am

Awesome job. Awesome. I’ll send a car your way stat. And my kids. I blanked out when you were talking about not sending kids.

5. Mom Went Crazy
    May 17, 2011 | 11:35 am

Murther Effing crap. You’re so funny.
    Why do you have to live so far away from me!
    We would totally be BFFs.
    Move.
    Now.

6. Lady Estrogen
    May 17, 2011 | 11:44 am

LOVE IT!
    I’m so freckin’ SICK of these daycare diseases!
    You sure I can’t send you 2 boys? They’re SUPER cute, I swear. LOL

7. Amy
    May 17, 2011 | 11:54 am

This is, ummm, just awesome, except that you are sick. You need to get better and vlog more.

That is all.

8. Jackie
    May 17, 2011 | 12:42 pm

You are freakin’ hilarious! And how am I supposed to send you anything (except the car… can’t afford that) without an address??

Oh… I’ll be your best friend too.

9. Elaine
    May 17, 2011 | 1:35 pm

I’ll send you my car but the three kids would be in it and you said you didn’t want those so…. πŸ˜‰

Great to hear your voice even if it is altered by your cold. Get well soon girl!

May 17, 2011 | 2:39 pm

Love it, so great to “see” you. Hope you feel better soon!

May 17, 2011 | 2:40 pm

Best. Vlog. Ever. I love seeing your face and hearing your sexy raspy voice! When my former boss had allergies she called it her 1-900 voice.

12. Coffee Lovin' Mom
    May 17, 2011 | 3:13 pm

Awesome – I hear someone coming so I have to go and pretend I’m sleeping…

May 18, 2011 | 9:09 pm

they really did come.
      I really did pretend.
      No one was the wiser – until they saw my vlog.
      ACK

13. sheswrite
    May 17, 2011 | 3:17 pm

Congrats on your first vlog! Sorry you’re sick and hope you feel better. Are you sure you don’t want me to send one of my kids? They’re funny.

May 18, 2011 | 9:08 pm

I repeat – Do Not send the children.
      Good Lord.
      So much screaming going on here right now.
      So much.

14. Andrea
    May 17, 2011 | 3:21 pm

We have twin voices right now, although my “accent” is different. πŸ˜‰ I hate the damned coughs. They suck. Nighttime coughing is the worst. Scratchy throats and the like – all stink. SOrry you feel ill. I can send you tea with honey, will that work? And a get well card. Created by my child. She won’t fit in the envelope… so no worries there.

May 17, 2011 | 4:49 pm

This was hilarious! I would send you all those things but you didn’t give any address so I guess I’ll leave you a comment. That’s as good as gold anyway (especially from me).

May 18, 2011 | 9:07 pm

NO really… send me everything but the children Jessica.
      even the car.

16. Handflapper
    May 17, 2011 | 5:10 pm

I hate vlogs but I love this. I love you. I would send you money but I just spent my last $3 on cookie dough. Would you like some cookie dough?

May 18, 2011 | 9:06 pm

Thank you for loving my vlog.
      I too was on the `hating the vlog`side until I tried it.
      Now I see it as a great way to squeak out something quick.
      LOL… that`s funny.

17. Carri
    May 17, 2011 | 9:32 pm

OK I love you sofa king much right now. Vlogging while medicated? Epic epicness. You must be the awesome all the time, right? Right?

May 18, 2011 | 9:05 pm

UM HELLOOOO.
      Yes I`m this awesome all the time.
      BUT I`m double awesome when medication (remember the morphine post)
      OYE, I blog when high waaayyy too much.

18. Cookie's Mom
    May 17, 2011 | 10:38 pm

Leighann, nice Vlog (I just learned what that is today). I laughed so hard when you requested that we not send you any more germy children. I’ve got one of those myself – infected me with 7 or 8 cold this year, and it’s only May! The little angel!

Signing up for your RSS feed. Looking forward to reading more of your rant! Love it!

May 18, 2011 | 9:04 pm

oh thank you!
      It`s true, children are gross. I have never been this sick.
      BUT, neither has she, I feel sorry for her.
      and for me.

19. Ra
    May 17, 2011 | 11:00 pm

Yeah!!!!! you did it!! you said people would “get you” so much more if they could actually see and hear you!! I dont see you much anymore (other than random Friday afternoon visits) so i think you should definitely KEEP IT UP!!!!! oh and you are soo bringing smores!!!!

May 18, 2011 | 9:03 pm

Damn you for using my blog to convince me to bring tasty treats to your party.
      You so get me.

20. Alison@Mama Wants This
    May 17, 2011 | 11:45 pm

Get well soon. Sending you virtual hugs. And love & light (for that dim room of yours). I’d send you my car but it’s a piece of crap. Everything else, yeah right! Haha. Love your vlogging – do it more!

May 18, 2011 | 9:03 pm

LOL, I had only the bedside light on so no one would suspect I was awake!
      I’m strategic like that.

21. Mrs. Weber
    May 18, 2011 | 7:26 pm

This was too funny. I think the raspy voice and tangled hair was sexy – you wear it well, mama! Sending you a get well card. xox

22. CJ
    May 18, 2011 | 10:03 pm

Umm, hello Sexypants!

If that’s you on a bad day, I am a bridge troll. True Story.

I love you and want to be your BFF.
    I know that made you feel a bazillion times better already!

I am all miraculous and healery that way.

23. Galit Breen
    May 19, 2011 | 12:02 am

OMG adorable! You’re adorable!

I’m totally on that send-a-car gig. Totally on it.

Loved “seeing” you girl!

XO

24. Teresa
    May 19, 2011 | 12:14 pm

LOVE it! When you first started talking, I was like “Wow, she smokes”, LOL! And yes, I’m sending my children, because I need a break.

25. MamaRobinJ
    May 20, 2011 | 4:09 pm

This is my favourite thing ever. First, you are beautiful. Even sick. I DO NOT look like that when I’m sick.

I knew you were funny but this is great. What a way to enter the vlogging world!

It’s so nice to see and hear you like this. Love you!

26. Paulette
    May 21, 2011 | 5:53 pm

Loved it! Loving putting faces/voices w/blogs!

27. […] Leighann and I started blogging around the same time, and if I walked past her in the street I would hug her. I love her posts and her tweets, but seeing her on camera made me really feel like I know who she is. Here is her first (quite funny) vlog. […]