What Croaks beneath

Photobucket

Hey friends!

It’s week number two of my participation in the Vlog link up!

With Jessica, Elana, and Kate!

I not afraid to admit that I love it.

You love it too, I know.

Leighann

30 Responses to What Croaks beneath
  1. Yasmin @ a little less fluff
    May 24, 2011 | 7:17 am

Hi! glad you’re on the mend and feeling somewhat better.
    New to your blog so not sure if you were serious re: smoking. I know not as much as 7 packs but are you a smoker. I, unashamedly, am one. It is what keeps me sane! (i dont drink). So there has to be one vice right?

Those frogs are LOUD! Did you even manage to get any sleep??

Have a great day! 🙂

May 24, 2011 | 9:20 pm

I don’t smoke.
      I used to.
      In my previous blog I had said that I sounded like I do cause of my cold and I didn’t smoke seven pks of cigs so this time I thought I would say that I did.
      People have vices, mine is bitching.. a lot.

I shut the window and got some sleep but those frogs keep on croaking.
      They’re crazy, they think they live there.

2. Amy
    May 24, 2011 | 7:41 am

HAHAHA! Croak! Hahahaha!

3. Alison Lee
    May 24, 2011 | 9:16 am

Headline next day: Frogs Croaked: Death by Lawnmower

Hahaha! You’re so funny and adorable. Love ya.

May 24, 2011 | 9:17 pm

Thank God I don’t mow the lawn.
      I wouldn’t get it done because I would be rescuing frogs

4. Cookie's Mom
    May 24, 2011 | 9:21 am

Ha ha! I love the visual of the ‘out’ frogs cheering on the ‘in’ frogs. Great sound. Some people pay good $$ for that sort of thing – helps them sleep.

Great Vlog once again!

May 24, 2011 | 9:16 pm

So true.
      But they don’t have the train that comes every half hour and blows its whistle.
      That sucks.

5. Elena
    May 24, 2011 | 2:29 pm

You’re hilarious! I love that you talked about frogs AND made it funny. So glad you linked up again!

6. Teresa
    May 24, 2011 | 3:23 pm

I heard those stinkin’ frogs before you even started talking about them. My mom has them under her pool cover and they drive her freakin’ nuts!!!!!!

May 24, 2011 | 9:12 pm

They’re sneaky buggers!
      We need to get rid of them.
      I’m afraid one will get me when I’m swimming.

7. Theresa
    May 24, 2011 | 4:47 pm

I thought that was your husband snoring in the background. Lol, frogs are a nicer sounds than snoring.

I loved it, you are so cute!

Do they ‘die’ in the lawnmower accident or do you aim for them?

May 24, 2011 | 9:09 pm

I don’t mow the lawn.
      They must die by accident… they must.
      Right?
      RIGHT?

May 24, 2011 | 6:34 pm

Where you sleep…and stuff. Ha! Bow chicka wowwow. You’re a natural hilarious rare vlogging talent. We should start a reality show.

And I had to pause this so one of my pesky kids could ask me a question, and it paused on you making the BEST face.

May 24, 2011 | 9:09 pm

OMG!
      I can only imagine the face I was making.
      Also?
      I’m totally in on the reality show.
      Send me that paperwork.

May 24, 2011 | 6:39 pm

I really wanted to see where you do all those things you sent me in that email. Those frogs would drive me insane. Seriously insane. But please don’t vlog those frogs dying because sometimes my kids watch the vlogs with me and they would forever be frightened. Croak. Funny.

May 24, 2011 | 9:04 pm

This changes everything.
      YOUR CHILDREN WATCH.
      I can be very inappropriate sometimes.

10. lindsay @ you are here
    May 24, 2011 | 6:59 pm

I had that exact frackin noise out here the other night.

Helloooooo… I live in the SUBURBS!!
    you’re hilarious. much love!

11. The Reason You Come
    May 24, 2011 | 9:05 pm

Girl, you’re funny! I love your expressive face! The video’s finished, but I’m still laughing. Um, call me weird, but I actually like the sounds that frogs make. I hear them when I’m at my parents’ place, after it rains.

12. Mom went crazy
    May 24, 2011 | 9:14 pm

Oh my my my. This plays like a Bin Laden video!! Lol “there will be death. And broken bones. Some of you will drown. Others will be killed by lawn mower.” I am killing myself laughing!

13. liz
    May 24, 2011 | 9:41 pm

OMG, I LOVE you! And you are so much different than I would guess based on your picture!

14. Paulette
    May 24, 2011 | 11:16 pm

OMG Literally I’m dying laughing right now! I too thought it was your DH snoring…I think I’d help those forgs croak their last. They were loud.

May 27, 2011 | 8:10 pm

I only wish he snored frog sounds!
      I would sleep so much better

15. MamaRobinJ
    May 25, 2011 | 12:16 pm

Ditto what Liz said – I always thought you were awesome but your vlogs really show what you’re like and it’s not really what I would have thought. You’re extra awesome. Why do you live so far away? I want to meet you.

Also, that sideways thing you do with your mouth is just…awesome. There is no other word!

May 27, 2011 | 8:09 pm

What did you think I would be like?
      I wish I lived closer, we would visit all the time!
      Also?
      I really don’t know when I’m doing that thing with my face. I’ve always been expressive with my expressions, I can’t help it.
      It also means people can usually tell what I think of them

16. Coffee Lovin' Mom
    May 25, 2011 | 3:17 pm

I love the frogs in the background! I also can do the lip trick – both ways! Poor froggies croaking away!

May 27, 2011 | 8:08 pm

I have no idea when I’m doing that thing with my lip. I had to ask Brian what “the lip trick’ meant. LOL

Trackback URL http://www.multitaskingmumma.com/2011/05/24/what-croaks-beneath/trackback/

What Croaks beneath

Photobucket

Hey friends!

It’s week number two of my participation in the Vlog link up!

With Jessica, Elana, and Kate!

I not afraid to admit that I love it.

You love it too, I know.

Leighann

30 Responses to What Croaks beneath
  1. Yasmin @ a little less fluff
    May 24, 2011 | 7:17 am

Hi! glad you’re on the mend and feeling somewhat better.

Those frogs are LOUD! Did you even manage to get any sleep??

Have a great day! 🙂

May 24, 2011 | 9:20 pm

I don’t smoke.
      I used to.
      People have vices, mine is bitching.. a lot.

I shut the window and got some sleep but those frogs keep on croaking.
      They’re crazy, they think they live there.

2. Amy
    May 24, 2011 | 7:41 am

HAHAHA! Croak! Hahahaha!

3. Alison Lee
    May 24, 2011 | 9:16 am

Headline next day: Frogs Croaked: Death by Lawnmower

Hahaha! You’re so funny and adorable. Love ya.

May 24, 2011 | 9:17 pm

Thank God I don’t mow the lawn.
      I wouldn’t get it done because I would be rescuing frogs

4. Cookie's Mom
    May 24, 2011 | 9:21 am

Great Vlog once again!

May 24, 2011 | 9:16 pm

So true.
      But they don’t have the train that comes every half hour and blows its whistle.
      That sucks.

5. Elena
    May 24, 2011 | 2:29 pm

6. Teresa
    May 24, 2011 | 3:23 pm

May 24, 2011 | 9:12 pm

They’re sneaky buggers!
      We need to get rid of them.
      I’m afraid one will get me when I’m swimming.

7. Theresa
    May 24, 2011 | 4:47 pm

I loved it, you are so cute!

Do they ‘die’ in the lawnmower accident or do you aim for them?

May 24, 2011 | 9:09 pm

I don’t mow the lawn.
      They must die by accident… they must.
      Right?
      RIGHT?

May 24, 2011 | 6:34 pm

May 24, 2011 | 9:09 pm

OMG!
      I can only imagine the face I was making.
      Also?
      I’m totally in on the reality show.
      Send me that paperwork.

May 24, 2011 | 6:39 pm

May 24, 2011 | 9:04 pm

This changes everything.
      YOUR CHILDREN WATCH.
      I can be very inappropriate sometimes.

10. lindsay @ you are here
    May 24, 2011 | 6:59 pm

I had that exact frackin noise out here the other night.

Helloooooo… I live in the SUBURBS!!
    you’re hilarious. much love!

11. The Reason You Come
    May 24, 2011 | 9:05 pm

12. Mom went crazy
    May 24, 2011 | 9:14 pm

13. liz
    May 24, 2011 | 9:41 pm

14. Paulette
    May 24, 2011 | 11:16 pm

May 27, 2011 | 8:10 pm

I only wish he snored frog sounds!
      I would sleep so much better

15. MamaRobinJ
    May 25, 2011 | 12:16 pm

May 27, 2011 | 8:09 pm

What did you think I would be like?
      I wish I lived closer, we would visit all the time!
      Also?