Say What? VOTE!!

On Monday I promised you great things!

I wrote about the things I regularly say to my daughter. Things I never thought would come out of my mouth.

And because I like to be joined in my motherhood insanity I asked you what you regularly say to your children that makes you stop and say, “hey, wait! Do other mothers tell their child to stop wiping snot on the cat, or is it just me?”

Well sister! It’s not just you!

As promised we’re voting today, hurray! In the comment section let me know who you think said the funniest line and they will WIN! Not only will they get their blog button up on MY blog for two weeks but they will win a pretty awesome Estro-Tote from the One and Only Lady Estrogen of Adventures in Estrogen!

This tote is 100% cotton, has tones of room, is machine washable and demands attention!

Umm, hello awesome!

And guess what? You can be from Canada or the States OR ANYWHERE!!!...mmmmkkk! Canadians rock like that!

Now go! Vote!

Yasmin @ alittlelessfluff
“Take that blanket out of your mouth! it is not a chew toy”
“Take the paper out of your mouth! Find something else!”
“Please don’t chew your dummy!”
“Stop undressing yourself, its cold”
“Will you just keep your socks and shoes on for one second!”
“Stop asking for food, you ate like half an hour ago and you just had a snack! How much more can you eat?”
“No, mommy doesn’t want to make a rocket, house, gun etc. again. 10 times is enough!”
“Don’t you tell me no!”

karynclimans
“I’m not a maid service.”
“I’m not running a restaurant.”
“I just went grocery shopping so I don’t believe you when you say there’s nothing to eat.”

Ali
“Oh my gosh. I know. Last week I said “Justin put your penis away and eat your pizza.”

Kimberly
“How many of those columbine seeds did you eat?” (poisonous)

Amy
“You only touch your vagina in the bathroom or your room, please.”

mamamash
“Do not drag the dog around by his penis.”

FranceRants
“How does it feel to want?” (older kids)

Alison@Mama Wants This
“Drop the potty, young man!”
“Stop turning the A/C on and off please.”
” Don’t open that drawer!”
” Watch your head/ fingers/ toes!”
“Stop pulling on the toilet paper.”
“Don’t put the toilet paper in the toilet!”
” Don’t try to flush that toilet, it’d get blocked!”
“What’s that in your mouth?”
“Why are you pouring water on your books?”
“Why are you stuffing my money into your father’s boots?”
“Don’t walk on the sofa!”
“Get off the table now.”
“Stop playing with Mama’s food.”
“Don’t pull on your penis, you need it.”

Runnermom-jen
7 year old said, while in the shower, “I’m a little pissed off right now”.

Jayne
“Thank you for using my hair as a pulley system”
“Get your hand out of my bra, my iTouch is not in there”
“I appreciate you rinsing my toothbrush, just not in the toilet”

Lady Estrogen
“Fingers out of your nose”
“Fingers out of your brother’s nose”

Leigh Ann

“Please stop slapping your vagina.”

Kristy

“Put your pants on! Your gonna get a cold in your bum!”

“That’s it! I’m calling Santa!”

20 Responses to Say What? VOTE!!
  1. Alison@Mama Wants This
    June 24, 2011 | 5:31 am

Yee haw!! I vote for Mama Mash.

Not that I can win anything, as I’m not in US or Canada (booo).

But pulling a dog by the penis is just funny. I mean, what she said, not the act of. Hee!

June 24, 2011 | 9:40 am

I’ve changed the rules!! YOU SO CAN WIN now!!

2. May
    June 24, 2011 | 6:31 am

I have to vote for “Get your hand out of my bra, my iTouch is not in there” but it was a close call! I couldn’t have entered because I’m in the UK but the weirdest thing I ever had to say to the kids I au paired for was “stop licking the baby!”.

June 24, 2011 | 9:41 am

You could have!! I changed the rules! However, comments are closed for that post 🙁
      BUT… there will be more!

June 24, 2011 | 7:56 am

Ali…put your penis away and eat your pizza…hahahaha!!!

4. Christine
    June 24, 2011 | 8:05 am

they are all really funny but I vote for mamamash.

5. Rach (DonutsMama)
    June 24, 2011 | 9:35 am

They are all great, but I love mamamash’s quote!

6. Lady Estrogen
    June 24, 2011 | 9:35 am

Umm – Mamamash – I don’t even know what to say about that. Anything that renders me speechless gets my vote!

7. mamamash
    June 24, 2011 | 9:44 am

I vote for Ali – because she’s right. You definitely have to put your penis away before you eat your pizza.

8. Suniverse
    June 24, 2011 | 9:44 am

I have to go with Mamamash. I don’t want to think about it. But I’m going with it.

9. Greta @gfunkified
    June 24, 2011 | 10:04 am

Oh, definitely mamamash!

10. Amy
    June 24, 2011 | 2:21 pm

So I really want to vote for myself, but I will vote for Mamamash. Frickin hilarious and useful.

June 24, 2011 | 5:54 pm

Runnermomjen

June 24, 2011 | 5:57 pm

Definitely MamaMash!

13. Runnermom-jen
    June 24, 2011 | 6:13 pm

I have to vote for Ali! Too funny, and she says it like it’s a common every-day type thing to say. Love it 🙂

June 24, 2011 | 11:59 pm

My vote is for Mama_Mash!

15. MamaRobinJ
    June 25, 2011 | 3:37 pm

Oh man, these are all so funny.

I’m going to vote for mamamash but give major points to Ali for the pizza/penis line and Alison (Mama Wants This) for her penis line.

Apparently it’s all about the penises. 😉 Though the vagina/bathroom one is pretty funny too.

16. Kelly K @ Dances with Chaos
    June 25, 2011 | 4:08 pm

I was torn between Mama Wants This and Jayne (the iPod thing had me in hysterics). I think I have to for Alison of Mama Wants This because it’s like she was channeling me….

17. Carina
    June 25, 2011 | 4:36 pm

I’m voting for Ali. I like “Put your penis away and eat your pizza.”

18. mypajamadays
    June 25, 2011 | 6:30 pm

And I thought I was the only nutty mom! Runner up for me is definitely Jayne, because unfortunately my 9 year old still can’t keep her hands off my boobs. “Just checking to see they’re still there” she says…but my vote goes to Amy. Again, I’m a mom with girls…those words were said more times than I care to admit…and makes sure your hands are clean!

Say What? VOTE!!

On Monday I promised you great things!

Well sister! It’s not just you!

Umm, hello awesome!

Now go! Vote!

Yasmin @ alittlelessfluff
“Take that blanket out of your mouth! it is not a chew toy”
“Take the paper out of your mouth! Find something else!”
“Please don’t chew your dummy!”
“Stop undressing yourself, its cold”
“Will you just keep your socks and shoes on for one second!”
“Don’t you tell me no!”

karynclimans
“I’m not a maid service.”
“I’m not running a restaurant.”

Ali

Kimberly
“How many of those columbine seeds did you eat?” (poisonous)

Amy
“You only touch your vagina in the bathroom or your room, please.”

mamamash
“Do not drag the dog around by his penis.”

FranceRants
“How does it feel to want?” (older kids)

Alison@Mama Wants This
“Drop the potty, young man!”
“Stop turning the A/C on and off please.”
” Don’t open that drawer!”
” Watch your head/ fingers/ toes!”
“Stop pulling on the toilet paper.”
“Don’t put the toilet paper in the toilet!”
” Don’t try to flush that toilet, it’d get blocked!”
“What’s that in your mouth?”
“Why are you pouring water on your books?”
“Why are you stuffing my money into your father’s boots?”
“Don’t walk on the sofa!”
“Get off the table now.”
“Stop playing with Mama’s food.”
“Don’t pull on your penis, you need it.”

Runnermom-jen
7 year old said, while in the shower, “I’m a little pissed off right now”.

Jayne
“Thank you for using my hair as a pulley system”
“Get your hand out of my bra, my iTouch is not in there”
“I appreciate you rinsing my toothbrush, just not in the toilet”

Lady Estrogen
“Fingers out of your nose”
“Fingers out of your brother’s nose”

Leigh Ann

“Please stop slapping your vagina.”

Kristy

“Put your pants on! Your gonna get a cold in your bum!”

“That’s it! I’m calling Santa!”

20 Responses to Say What? VOTE!!
  1. Alison@Mama Wants This
    June 24, 2011 | 5:31 am

Yee haw!! I vote for Mama Mash.

Not that I can win anything, as I’m not in US or Canada (booo).

June 24, 2011 | 9:40 am

I’ve changed the rules!! YOU SO CAN WIN now!!

2. May
    June 24, 2011 | 6:31 am

June 24, 2011 | 9:41 am

BUT… there will be more!

June 24, 2011 | 7:56 am

Ali…put your penis away and eat your pizza…hahahaha!!!

4. Christine
    June 24, 2011 | 8:05 am

they are all really funny but I vote for mamamash.

5. Rach (DonutsMama)
    June 24, 2011 | 9:35 am

They are all great, but I love mamamash’s quote!

6. Lady Estrogen

Runnermomjen

June 24, 2011 | 5:57 pm

Definitely MamaMash!

13. Runnermom-jen
    June 24, 2011 | 6:13 pm

June 24, 2011 | 11:59 pm

My vote is for Mama_Mash!

15. MamaRobinJ
    June 25, 2011 | 3:37 pm

Oh man, these are all so funny.

16. Kelly K @ Dances with Chaos
    June 25, 2011 | 4:08 pm

17. Carina
    June 25, 2011 | 4:36 pm

I’m voting for Ali. I like “Put your penis away and eat your pizza.”

18. mypajamadays