Labour Day Trip!! But to Where?

Labour Day Weekend!

I so love a long weekend; welcoming Sunday with open arms because I know that I still have one more day with my family.

Planning wonderful activities but then sitting around all day playing and building forts because it’s too hot out.

And this weekend was no different!

EXCEPT, today I am taking a trip!

I am going to TEXAS!

I’m hours away at my friend Leigh Ann’s place, Genie in a Blog. If you don’t know Leigh Ann then you are missing OUT!

She is the mother of gorgeous three year old twins and a tiny little bonus baby. She is a freelance writer, a representative for Juice in the City, and writes humorous posts like this one, and this one!

She can also make you think.

Today I’m over at her place telling you all about how the plans for my wedding are going.

Go check it out!

4 Responses to Labour Day Trip!! But to Where?
  1. Alison@Mama Wants This
    September 5, 2011 | 6:44 am

Loved your post there!! And Happy Labour Day! Enjoy your extra day home 🙂

September 5, 2011 | 10:40 am

I can always count on you Alison xoxoxox

2. Alexandra
    September 5, 2011 | 10:25 pm

Now I feel crazy, so you’re both LeighAnn?

that is such an unusually wonderful name, I can’t imagine lightning would strike twice.

On my way.

xo

September 6, 2011 | 8:12 pm

Thank you!
      It took me awhile to love my name. I wanted to be Karen.
      Now I’m perfectly happy with Leighann

Trackback URL http://www.multitaskingmumma.com/2011/09/05/labour-day-trip/trackback/

Labour Day Trip!! But to Where?

Labour Day Weekend!

And this weekend was no different!

EXCEPT, today I am taking a trip!

I am going to TEXAS!

She can also make you think.

Go check it out!

4 Responses to Labour Day Trip!! But to Where?
  1. Alison@Mama Wants This
    September 5, 2011 | 6:44 am

Loved your post there!! And Happy Labour Day! Enjoy your extra day home 🙂

September 5, 2011 | 10:40 am

I can always count on you Alison xoxoxox

2. Alexandra
    September 5, 2011 | 10:25 pm

Now I feel crazy, so you’re both LeighAnn?

On my way.

xo

September 6, 2011 | 8:12 pm

Thank you!
      It took me awhile to love my name. I wanted to be Karen.
      Now I’m perfectly happy with Leighann