This weekend I crossed the border and took part in Black Friday.
My best friend and I left at 2am and marathon shopped for 12 hours.
It was awesome; here’s why!
1. These two flags flying beside each other was the perfect welcome!
2. After waking up at 2am, driving for 2 hours, crossing the border, and hitting mad traffic we looked like hell but were ready to hit the stores!
3. Heaven… all in one spot. *sigh*
4. Sales, sales, sales! Every where we turned. Stores we don’t have in Canada and prices that even our best attempts at Black Friday deals couldn’t touch!
4. Someone always gets pinched on Black Friday.
5. A Little HO HO HOE!
It was a successful shopping day and so much fun! Can’t wait until next year!