Because it’s the week before Christmas you are getting quick posts from me.
I am going to see the crazy doctor tomorrow and I’m feeling a little apprehensive.
So.. I will leave you with this.
The things I learned this holiday season, so far.
1. Do not purchase an inappropriate Christmas gift for someone you don’t like, but have to give a gift to, because your passive husband will not let you give it.
2. Wait until after the toddler goes to bed to wrap gifts, she doesn’t understand that her mother is OCD about the art of gift wrapping and just wants to roll in it.
3. Do not go shopping with the husband. Enough said.
4. The liquor store has a gift for everyone. Yes, everyone.
5. Do not start shopping in the summer for presents that you will hide and forget about. There are piles of pyjamas under the tree that I don’t remember buying.
6.Order adorable Christmas cards a month before send date this will keep you from searching Pinterest for crafts that you can pull off in an hour.
7. Invites to Christmas parties are not as free flowing as they used to be. Crash parties.
8. Purchase necessary boxes of chocolate at the very last minutes to save eating them all late at night while on Twitter.
9. Take holidays the week before Christmas, you won’t get anything done at work anyway. (You may make an appearance at work Christmas parties and get-togethers).
10. Take meds. Meds make everything and everyone more jolly.