Approximately six months ago bloggers around the internet came together.
They compiled lists of what they loved about themselves and linked them up with Ciao Mom, the creator of the movement.
Little did she know that it would take the interwebs by storm.
Or that it would be the beginning of an amazing website called Just Be Enough, that would give readers around the world encouragement, support, and love on a daily basis.
Today we celebrate six months of success, of finding beauty in the everyday, and in “believing that you are strong.”
Just. Be. Enough.
1. I love that I stand up for others when they are being treated unfairly, unjustly, or being discriminated against.
2. I love that I created a child who is creative, intelligent, beautiful, hilarious, and every changing.
3. I love my sense of intuition and that I finally learned to listen to it.
4. I love my squishy legs and butt that time and childbearing have given me, it means I am a mother.
5. I love how quickly I learn and apply the new skills I acquire.
6. I love that I do not get intimidated easily or nervous and get excited with new opportunities to meet others.
7. I love that I can look back on experiences and be grateful for the lessons they have taught me.
8. I love my anal organizational skills and spreadsheet obsession
9. I love my motivation, determination, and ability to set a goal and obtain it.
10. I love my dry sense of humour, sarcasm, and often confusing facial expressions
What do you love about YOURself???Pin It