Waiting for a Nip Slip

To the girl at the beach

While your pink, barely there, bikini and tanned skin make you the envy of us more round, plus size models, I’m not one to get down on my mothering hips too quickly.

They have grown a baby, cuddled her when she needed me (and when I needed her), and provided a soft landing when she jumped from a full run into my arms.

Your shape I would have killed for in college; slim arms and a tiny waist that lead to the perfect bum. Does one look at your long beautiful hair or the tattoo placed perfectly on your side?

We weren’t sure so we just stared at you. Me in my takini with my bra underneath and Brian, with his swim trunks on complete with underwear.

Because we like to feel secure.

Held in.

While you lounged with you suit untied and the tops of your barely there boobs out we waited for a nip slip.

And I’ll never understand why you needed to pull up your suit top to check the status of your nipples but when you did we all breathed a sigh of relief and got a free show.

Because we knew it was coming.

And guess what?

Not jealous.

7 Responses to Waiting for a Nip Slip
  1. Jenn@Fox in the City
    July 4, 2012 | 2:13 pm

Bwhahaha! Brian wears his undies under his bathing suit . . . that is all sorts of hilariously adorable. 🙂

July 4, 2012 | 2:27 pm

hahaha. we were sitting there watching this girl and I said, omg! I have my bra under my bathing suit and she’s undoing her’s and he said, I have my underwear on. LOL soooo funny.

July 5, 2012 | 2:31 pm

I knew that you were watching me you creepers.

3. Galit Breen
    July 5, 2012 | 4:32 pm

Oh my, too funny!

(And I love that you weren’t jealous and weren’t quick to put yourself down. We all need to more of that, exactly that!}

4. Mom
    July 5, 2012 | 8:41 pm

You are sooooo hilarious!! and I love you (all three) just the way you are!!

5. Julie
    July 6, 2012 | 8:16 pm

I adore her bathing suit! (And also her pose.)

6. Coffee Lovin' Mom
    July 7, 2012 | 1:29 pm

Totally feel this post with a flashy silver string bikini staring at me on vacation with the boobs and me in my momsuit. I’d rather not have to worry about whether my nips are going to pop out

Trackback URL http://www.multitaskingmumma.com/2012/07/04/nip-slip/trackback/

Waiting for a Nip Slip

To the girl at the beach

Because we like to feel secure.

Held in.

Because we knew it was coming.

And guess what?

Not jealous.

7 Responses to Waiting for a Nip Slip
  1. Jenn@Fox in the City
    July 4, 2012 | 2:13 pm

July 4, 2012 | 2:27 pm

July 5, 2012 | 2:31 pm

I knew that you were watching me you creepers.

3. Galit Breen
    July 5, 2012 | 4:32 pm

Oh my, too funny!

4. Mom
    July 5, 2012 | 8:41 pm

You are sooooo hilarious!! and I love you (all three) just the way you are!!

5. Julie
    July 6, 2012 | 8:16 pm

I adore her bathing suit! (And also her pose.)

6. Coffee Lovin' Mom