WTF Wednesday – Planning a Wedding

There are only 7 1/2 weeks until our wedding.

WTF!

A year ago next month Brian and I got engage (in a not so traditional way) and the planning started

————-

O-M-G This is so exciting! I’m planning a wedding! There are so many things to do and so many lists to make! I can’t wait to start picking out colours and dresses and going on day trips to look at flowers and cakes.

Sweet delicious cakes.

click for source

And then we were six months away

Look at me jetting through my to-do list.

Already done meeting with my cake decorator and just left having to confirm the girls’ dresses and the flowers and.. what? The shop that I chose for the dresses isn’t following through? We have to go to a new one and are just in time to get the dresses by the week before the wedding?

WTF!

No, no, it’ll be okay. We still have plenty of time and it will all be beautiful. We have plenty of help, lots of support, and so many resources. Not a worry.

And now we are 7 1/2 weeks away.

Where the hell is all the shit I bought for the crap I was going to make? Why didn’t I just order it all? If I make it through this day I’ll be happy. I’m going to be too hot; I’ll need a fan built-in. Who do I contact for that?

Are you kidding me? My dress alterations are re-scheduled again? I need booze.

What do you mean I don’t drink? Why would I make a decision like that?

Oh right… I’m on enough meds to choke a horse.

It’s okay… my day will be here soon and I have to remember to ENJOY EVERY SECOND.

WTF!

9 Responses to WTF Wednesday – Planning a Wedding
  1. Alison
    July 25, 2012 | 9:58 am

Eeeek, so close, so exciting!
    Everything will fall into place when the time comes, as they do. Good luck and can’t wait!

July 25, 2012 | 11:22 am

Getting close – how exciting! It will fall into place and you will have a perfect day.

August 1, 2012 | 10:22 pm

I hope it will all come together. I’m feeling a little unorganized.

3. Lady Estrogen
    July 25, 2012 | 12:15 pm

Oohhhh, I like the glass stones – very peacocky.

Dress shops stress me the fark out!

August 1, 2012 | 10:21 pm

Thanks! I lurve the stones! I’m getting nervous about how this is going to come together.

4. Mark
    July 26, 2012 | 5:06 am

Okay, you need to add a Chill Pill to your daily dose!
    It will be alright and before you know it, you’ll be on your HoneyMoon. I hope someone sat you down and had “The Talk” with you so you’re prepared!
    m.

August 1, 2012 | 10:20 pm

I’m on a chill pill.
      And what is this “talk” you are referring to?
      Can you have Claire call me?

5. Jackie
    July 26, 2012 | 1:54 pm

Once you walk down that aisle all the stress and worrying about planning will melt! The day will be perfect and you’ll love it!

August 1, 2012 | 10:18 pm

I will be calling you if that doesn’t happen.
      Just kidding…
      Maybe.

Trackback URL http://www.multitaskingmumma.com/2012/07/25/wtf-wednesday-planning-wedding/trackback/

WTF Wednesday – Planning a Wedding

There are only 7 1/2 weeks until our wedding.

WTF!

————-

Sweet delicious cakes.

click for source

And then we were six months away

Look at me jetting through my to-do list.

WTF!

And now we are 7 1/2 weeks away.

Are you kidding me? My dress alterations are re-scheduled again? I need booze.

What do you mean I don’t drink? Why would I make a decision like that?

Oh right… I’m on enough meds to choke a horse.

WTF!

9 Responses to WTF Wednesday – Planning a Wedding
  1. Alison
    July 25, 2012 | 9:58 am

Eeeek, so close, so exciting!

July 25, 2012 | 11:22 am

August 1, 2012 | 10:22 pm

I hope it will all come together. I’m feeling a little unorganized.

3. Lady Estrogen
    July 25, 2012 | 12:15 pm

Oohhhh, I like the glass stones – very peacocky.

Dress shops stress me the fark out!

August 1, 2012 | 10:21 pm

4. Mark
    July 26, 2012 | 5:06 am

Okay, you need to add a Chill Pill to your daily dose!
    m.

August 1, 2012 | 10:20 pm

I’m on a chill pill.
      And what is this “talk” you are referring to?
      Can you have Claire call me?

5. Jackie
    July 26, 2012 | 1:54 pm

August 1, 2012 | 10:18 pm

I will be calling you if that doesn’t happen.
      Just kidding…