There’s Beauty Here

Copper, amber, deep reds, and oranges all mixed in to perfectly compliment each other.

It’s like winters gift.

“Sorry, you’re going to freeze your ass off in a couple of months. Here, I’ll make the landscape into a work of art for you, one that you’ll try to capture in pictures and paintings but won’t be matched.”

The colours of fall explode when viewed by the naked eye. That partnered with the sounds of crunching leaves, sweaters wrapped tightly, and the smell of winters approach fills any heart.

Fall is a lot like leveling out when you’re bipolar. It’s the illnesses way of saying, “there’s beauty here.”

Winters going to come, it’s going to get dark and cold sometimes. It will seem like it will never end. But remember the beauty will come back.

Hold onto to knowing this.

You walk in that breeze again.

Where happiness lives.

6 Responses to There’s Beauty Here
  1. Nic
    October 8, 2012 | 12:29 pm

Fabulous!!! I love how you can see all this beauty!! Stay positive because it will help you when things get dark! A remember I’m here to pull you from the darkness! Love you!!!
    Ps. We should go for a fall walk soon!!! Xoxo

2. Julie
    October 8, 2012 | 12:35 pm

I look at winter as a test, to see how much stronger I’ve gotten, how much more patient.

I failed 2010 completely, btw. And last year we didn’t even have a winter.

THIS year, we’re getting a baby when winter’s over, so hopefully I’ll be able to look forward to that and not lose my shit when the snow and darkness hit. Here’s to maintaining sanity!

3. Jenny
    October 8, 2012 | 12:42 pm

I love how you describe fall. My girls and I were marveling at all the colors in the car. They remind me to stop and enjoy this current moment now. Today I bundled us all up in winter coats because winter’s on its way.

October 9, 2012 | 11:58 am

I love you.

5. Jenn@Fox in the City
    October 9, 2012 | 2:23 pm

You are so right! I LOVE the fall . . . it is my most favourite time of the year.

6. Kir
    October 10, 2012 | 11:59 am

I read this yesterday, when i truly needed it. When I needed the reminder that there is BEAUTY all around me and in the friendships with women like you.

your words were as gorgeous as the colors you brought to life with them. THANK YOU xoxo

Trackback URL http://www.multitaskingmumma.com/2012/10/08/theres-beauty-here/trackback/

There’s Beauty Here

It’s like winters gift.

Hold onto to knowing this.

You walk in that breeze again.

Where happiness lives.

6 Responses to There’s Beauty Here
  1. Nic
    October 8, 2012 | 12:29 pm

Ps. We should go for a fall walk soon!!! Xoxo

2. Julie
    October 8, 2012 | 12:35 pm

I failed 2010 completely, btw. And last year we didn’t even have a winter.

3. Jenny