Dear Occupants of This Home:
We had selected your house out of a random draw as the next to receive our specialized services, however when we arrived we were surprised to note that our very specific cleaning duties had already been completed.
Your entry into our draw, which stated, “The Fairies who clean our house must be coming soon, the toilet paper roll has been left empty again!!” led us to believe you would be expecting us.
To clarify, our list of duties were to include:
– Throw empty toilet paper roll in garbage and replaced with full one
– Laundry folded and put away in the proper drawers
– Pull beer caps out of cutlery drawer and put in garbage
– Sticky substances collecting on counters, floors, walls, light switches, and sinks washed
– Stray sock that had become part of the houseplant – removed
– Cat puke that no one noticed, but had to step over to get anywhere, cleaned up
– Coffee mugs in garage and car brought in
– Wayward sippy cup with questionable liquid in it, cleaned
– Dirty socks and underwear, belonging to a male living in the home, moved from beside the laundry hamper to inside it.
If you could provide us with the name and information of the woodland or mythical creature, troll, or unicorn that is completing these tasks for you it would be appreciated.
We would like to offer you a competitive quote.
With that said we are obligated to add that we charge extra for:
– Cleaning cereal from car seats, purses, and shoes
– Picking forgotten Kleenex, crayons, and/or rocks from the dryer
– Scrapping week old hot cereal from bowls before washing
– Toilets your husband uses
Looking forward to hearing from you,
The Fairies that Clean you HousePin It