The Fairies That Clean Your House

Dear Occupants of This Home:

We had selected your house out of a random draw as the next to receive our specialized services, however when we arrived we were surprised to note that our very specific cleaning duties had already been completed.

Your entry into our draw, which stated, “The Fairies who clean our house must be coming soon, the toilet paper roll has been left empty again!!” led us to believe you would be expecting us.

To clarify, our list of duties were to include:

– Throw empty toilet paper roll in garbage and replaced with full one

– Laundry folded and put away in the proper drawers

– Pull beer caps out of cutlery drawer and put in garbage

– Sticky substances collecting on counters, floors, walls, light switches, and sinks washed

– Stray sock that had become part of the houseplant –  removed

– Cat puke that no one noticed, but had to step over to get anywhere, cleaned up

– Coffee mugs in garage and car brought in

– Wayward sippy cup with questionable liquid in it, cleaned

– Dirty socks and underwear, belonging to a male living in the home, moved from beside the laundry hamper to inside it.

If you could provide us with the name and information of the woodland or mythical creature, troll, or unicorn that is completing these tasks for you it would be appreciated.

We would like to offer you a competitive quote.

With that said we are obligated to add that we charge extra for:

Pin It

14 Responses to The Fairies That Clean Your House
  1. Alison
    February 3, 2013 | 9:24 pm

Hah, I LOVE this!!!

Dear Fairies,
    I hate cleaning toilets and ironing.
    How much do you charge and when can you come?

xo

2. Kate @ Mommy Monologues
    February 4, 2013 | 9:34 am

LOL!!! So awesome!

Dear Fairies,
    Do you do grocery shopping, it’s the bain of my existence.

Ha!

February 12, 2013 | 9:31 pm

OOOHHH I love grocery shopping… Also? Kate!!! It’s been forever!! I’ve got so many blog posts to read

3. Rachael
    February 4, 2013 | 11:15 am

There is an opening at my house for such services. I would be willing to pay the extra fee…

February 12, 2013 | 9:28 pm

LOL… amazing what we’ll pay for good help

4. Sarcasm Goddess
    February 4, 2013 | 7:16 pm

Toilets your husband uses. Bahahaha! My fairies charge a whole lot for that!

5. Laverne
    February 5, 2013 | 6:11 am

I love it!!! I wrote a cleaning fairy post too a few months back. Can you believe I even found a Groupon for a cleaning fairy but the darn thing never came. Damn cleaning fairies!!! They flutter and fly around all cute and magical with th e powers to clean with a swirl and a poof but all they do is pretend like they are going to come but noooooo they never come. Let me know when yours gets there and I’ll change cleaning fairy companies!!

February 12, 2013 | 9:26 pm

My fairy hasn’t come in a little while, I might put in a complaint

February 5, 2013 | 8:09 am

Haha! Love it!

I’ll pay extra if you send them here too. 😉

February 12, 2013 | 9:23 pm

I’ll send them your way if they ever come to my house again… I haven’t seen them in a long time.

7. Julie
    February 5, 2013 | 10:02 am

Dear fairies,

It’s probably best if you just swarm around behind my husband and child – as they continually produce more mess than I can possibly keep up with in my current state.

February 12, 2013 | 9:23 pm

Ooooh that’s a good idea! I’m all about swarming.

8. Jackie
    February 5, 2013 | 3:23 pm

LOL!!

Dear Fairies,

I do believe that you missed my house last week. Please make sure you come this week.

February 12, 2013 | 9:20 pm

hahahaha, I’ll send them your way if they come by my house ever again.

Trackback URL http://www.multitaskingmumma.com/2013/02/03/fairies-that-clean-your-house/trackback/

The Fairies That Clean Your House

Dear Occupants of This Home:

To clarify, our list of duties were to include:

– Throw empty toilet paper roll in garbage and replaced with full one

– Laundry folded and put away in the proper drawers

– Pull beer caps out of cutlery drawer and put in garbage

– Stray sock that had become part of the houseplant –  removed

– Coffee mugs in garage and car brought in

– Wayward sippy cup with questionable liquid in it, cleaned

We would like to offer you a competitive quote.

With that said we are obligated to add that we charge extra for:

Pin It

14 Responses to The Fairies That Clean Your House
  1. Alison
    February 3, 2013 | 9:24 pm

Hah, I LOVE this!!!

Dear Fairies,
    I hate cleaning toilets and ironing.
    How much do you charge and when can you come?

xo

2. Kate @ Mommy Monologues
    February 4, 2013 | 9:34 am

LOL!!! So awesome!

Dear Fairies,
    Do you do grocery shopping, it’s the bain of my existence.

Ha!

February 12, 2013 | 9:31 pm

3. Rachael
    February 4, 2013 | 11:15 am

February 12, 2013 | 9:28 pm

LOL… amazing what we’ll pay for good help

4. Sarcasm Goddess
    February 4, 2013 | 7:16 pm

Toilets your husband uses. Bahahaha! My fairies charge a whole lot for that!

5. Laverne
    February 5, 2013 | 6:11 am

February 12, 2013 | 9:26 pm

My fairy hasn’t come in a little while, I might put in a complaint

February 5, 2013 | 8:09 am

Haha! Love it!

I’ll pay extra if you send them here too. 😉

February 12, 2013 | 9:23 pm

7. Julie
    February 5, 2013 | 10:02 am

Dear fairies,

February 12, 2013 | 9:23 pm

Ooooh that’s a good idea! I’m all about swarming.

8. Jackie
    February 5, 2013 | 3:23 pm

LOL!!

Dear Fairies,

February 12, 2013 | 9:20 pm

hahahaha, I’ll send them your way if they come by my house ever again.