Old School Blogging – The Alphabet Way

The sweet and adorable Greta, from GFunkified tagged me in the following post, so I am doing my part and linking up with Elaine and Jennifer this month for a little “Old School Blogging!”

This month they have chosen an Alphabet Meme.

———

A. Attached or Single? Attached – to THE Brian Adams (okay not “the” but he’s got the same name and plays the guitar, so where are my royalties?)

IMG_2147

B. Best Friend? My sista from another mista, Nic. xo

photo-69

C. Cake or Pie? Ohhh… I would have automatically said Pie but I can’t leave out the sweet treat that is ice cream cake.  I’ll go with cake only because of my undying love of ice cream and cake mixed together.

D. Day of Choice? Pay day… always.

E. Essential Item? Underwear (ahem).

F. Favourite Colour? Purple. You knew I would say that.

G. Gummy Bears or Worms? Neither, I’m really more of a Smarties or M&Ms girl, the gummy’s I save for my daughter.

H. Hometown? A tiny little town called Tweed in Ontario, Canada. It had 1800 people, roughly, when I was growing up.

I. Favourite Indulgence? Dairy Queen Blizzards. Any kind. MmMmmmm…. road trip?

J. January or July? This one is hard. January seems so dull and grey and July so happy and sunny, but I don’t like to sweat or be hot. I will say July only because it feels like a new season, renewed hope, and sunny skies.

K. Kids? I have one and she is incredible.

photo-70

L. Life isn’t complete without? Meds. (what?)

M. Marriage? September 15, peacock theme, all of my family and friends, the best day of my life aside from my daughter being born.

2_DSC0055

N. Number of brothers/sisters? Two brothers, I am the middle child (explain anything?)

O. Oranges or Apples? Gala Apples please.. yummy!!

P. Phobias? You are asking someone with bipolar and an anxiety disorder if they have phobias…. Pass.

Q. Quotes? Favourite:

winnie the pooh quotes

R. Reasons to smile? My child, my family, my friends, having a job, being healthy, having a home, food, love, and my iphone.

S. Season of Choice? Spring! Love the feeling of everything beginning again, a new phase, and the freshness that comes with it.

T. Tag 5 People? I choose my dear friend Kimberloo, my sister wife Leigh Ann, and zombie killer Amber. I know that’s only three, I’m not very good with rules.

U. Unknown fact about me? We own a standard and I refuse to learn how to drive it. I have tried several times and don’t like it. Everyone says that it’s the best way to drive, it’s easy, and once you learn you’ll never want to own anything but a standard, however; I find it difficult and confusing and I’ll stick with my automatic thankyouverymuch.

V. Vegetable? Zuccinni! With cheese, without cheese, in salads, cooked and/or in garlic,etc. I love the stuff! And grape tomatoes, I can eat an entire quart by myself.

W. Worst Habit? Sarcasm. I use it on everyone and sometimes it isn’t received well or isn’t understood.

X. Xray or Ultrasound? Here’s another weird fact about me; I love the hospital. That’s for an entirely different post though. But if I had to choose I would take either equally, yay for tests to see inside of me!!

Y. Your favourite food? Ice cream! For breakfast, lunch, and dinner! It’s the perfect food.

Z. Zodiac Sign? Scorpio… fierce

mmm

27 Responses to Old School Blogging – The Alphabet Way
  1. Robbie
    June 9, 2013 | 8:41 pm

I’m a middle child too and I could eat zucchini & tomatoes all day long!

2. Alison
    June 9, 2013 | 8:48 pm

I love ice cream too! And cake! So ice cream cake for the win!

I drive an automatic too, have been for 15 years, and always will.

June 11, 2013 | 7:58 pm

I just have to see you type a food word and I want you to make me something… cause I know how yummy your desserts are

3. Robin | Farewell, Stranger
    June 9, 2013 | 10:31 pm

Love that quote. 🙂 And I chose Blizzards for my indulgence too!

But dude, you gotta learn standard. I had a hell of a time learning (though I was 17) but I love it now and would choose a standard over an automatic any day.

June 11, 2013 | 7:57 pm

mmmmm. blizzards. I can’t even hear the word without wanting one.

June 9, 2013 | 11:07 pm

I can’t drive standard either! Seriously, it would make my life so much easier if I could. That picture of Brian on the car is hilarious. Okay, I’ll get my shit together and do a post. xo

June 10, 2013 | 2:18 pm

you can’t!!?? OMG I love you even more now.

5. Nic
    June 10, 2013 | 7:11 am

Love this! But mostly because I could have answered most for you! Plus I’m the BFF! Also it put a smile on my face on a Monday! Thanks Nic xoxo

June 10, 2013 | 2:17 pm

You really could have done the whole thing xo

6. Mirjam
    June 10, 2013 | 10:48 am

You LOVE the hospital? Really? Really? Why??
    Okay, I guess now you know how I feel about the hospital..

June 10, 2013 | 2:17 pm

It stems back to when I had my daughter. I felt so cared for there.

7. Kate P. @ Project Hermosa
    June 10, 2013 | 11:05 am

Driving a standard really is easy, dove one for 5 years. But,
    I would rather drive an automatic any day! I got so tired of always having to shift!

I love the quote!!

June 10, 2013 | 2:17 pm

I should learn but I really don’t like it at all lol

8. Greta
    June 10, 2013 | 1:14 pm

Oh, this just made me HUNGRY. You can’t mention ice cream three times in one post and now make me want some. 😉 I love that wedding picture!

Also, I did drive a standard once, and it was awesome! And then I tried again and stalled and humiliated myself and NEVER AGAIN.

June 10, 2013 | 2:17 pm

did I really mention it that many times. I might have an addiction.

9. Jennifer
    June 10, 2013 | 3:43 pm

My husband (when we were dating) said there should be a note on my license that I’m not allowed to drive a standard. It’s too much for me to think about.

June 11, 2013 | 7:57 pm

for people like you and I there really should be notes on our licenses.

10. Elaine A.
    June 10, 2013 | 10:57 pm

I always forget about ice cream cake. Which sounds like about the stupidest sentence ever, right? Thanks for the reminder! 😉 And for linking up!

Also, I use sarcasm a lot but it’s definitely not my worst habit. lol.

June 11, 2013 | 7:56 pm

lol.. I have other habits I’m sure, I should have asked my husband

11. Farrah
    June 11, 2013 | 3:31 am

I love your honest answers. Phobias? That made me giggle.
    And how cute are you two- gah. I miss Dairy Queen!!!

June 11, 2013 | 7:55 pm

what? No dairy queen???

June 11, 2013 | 5:47 am

I have a collection of pictures of my innards. I like to break them out at dinner parties. They make wonderful conversation pieces.
    I bet that you have purple underwear with ice cream cones on them.
    You’d better buy a zucchini one because I heard it’s jealous.
    PS. Fuck you very much for the tag.

June 11, 2013 | 7:55 pm

all I hear is I love you

13. Jackie
    June 11, 2013 | 1:48 pm

I am a big fan of zucchini and sarcasm. Oh, and purple.

Looks like it’ll be an ice cream night… you’re like the millionth person to mention ice cream in this meme!

June 11, 2013 | 7:54 pm

I see no reason to not have ice cream every night!!

14. Rach (DonutsMama)
    June 13, 2013 | 10:19 pm

Ahem. Sarcasm is not a bad habit at all. At least in my opinion! I can’t drive a standard either. I have zero interest.

June 14, 2013 | 1:43 pm

LOL I think we would get along great!! xo

Trackback URL http://www.multitaskingmumma.com/2013/06/08/auto-draft-3/trackback/

Old School Blogging – The Alphabet Way

This month they have chosen an Alphabet Meme.

———

IMG_2147

B. Best Friend? My sista from another mista, Nic. xo

photo-69

D. Day of Choice? Pay day… always.

E. Essential Item? Underwear (ahem).

F. Favourite Colour? Purple. You knew I would say that.

I. Favourite Indulgence? Dairy Queen Blizzards. Any kind. MmMmmmm…. road trip?

K. Kids? I have one and she is incredible.

photo-70

L. Life isn’t complete without? Meds. (what?)

2_DSC0055

O. Oranges or Apples? Gala Apples please.. yummy!!

Q. Quotes? Favourite:

winnie the pooh quotes

Z. Zodiac Sign? Scorpio… fierce

mmm

27 Responses to Old School Blogging – The Alphabet Way
  1. Robbie
    June 9, 2013 | 8:41 pm

I’m a middle child too and I could eat zucchini & tomatoes all day long!

2. Alison
    June 9, 2013 | 8:48 pm

I love ice cream too! And cake! So ice cream cake for the win!

I drive an automatic too, have been for 15 years, and always will.

June 11, 2013 | 7:58 pm

3. Robin | Farewell, Stranger
    June 9, 2013 | 10:31 pm

Love that quote. 🙂 And I chose Blizzards for my indulgence too!

June 11, 2013 | 7:57 pm

mmmmm. blizzards. I can’t even hear the word without wanting one.

June 9, 2013 | 11:07 pm

June 10, 2013 | 2:18 pm

you can’t!!?? OMG I love you even more now.

5. Nic
    June 10, 2013 | 7:11 am

June 10, 2013 | 2:17 pm

You really could have done the whole thing xo

6. Mirjam
    June 10, 2013 | 10:48 am

You LOVE the hospital? Really? Really? Why??
    Okay, I guess now you know how I feel about the hospital..

June 10, 2013 | 2:17 pm

It stems back to when I had my daughter. I felt so cared for there.

7. Kate P. @ Project Hermosa
    June 10, 2013 | 11:05 am

Driving a standard really is easy, dove one for 5 years. But,

I love the quote!!

June 10, 2013 | 2:17 pm

I should learn but I really don’t like it at all lol

8. Greta
    June 10, 2013 | 1:14 pm

June 10, 2013 | 2:17 pm

did I really mention it that many times. I might have an addiction.

9. Jennifer
    June 10, 2013 | 3:43 pm

June 11, 2013 | 7:57 pm

for people like you and I there really should be notes on our licenses.

10. Elaine A.
    June 10, 2013 | 10:57 pm

Also, I use sarcasm a lot but it’s definitely not my worst habit. lol.

June 11, 2013 | 7:56 pm

lol.. I have other habits I’m sure, I should have asked my husband

11. Farrah
    June 11, 2013 | 3:31 am

I love your honest answers. Phobias? That made me giggle.
    And how cute are you two- gah. I miss Dairy Queen!!!

June 11, 2013 | 7:55 pm

what? No dairy queen???

June 11, 2013 | 5:47 am

I bet that you have purple underwear with ice cream cones on them.
    You’d better buy a zucchini one because I heard it’s jealous.
    PS. Fuck you very much for the tag.

June 11, 2013 | 7:55 pm

all I hear is I love you

13. Jackie
    June 11, 2013 | 1:48 pm

I am a big fan of zucchini and sarcasm. Oh, and purple.

June 11, 2013 | 7:54 pm

I see no reason to not have ice cream every night!!

14. Rach (DonutsMama)