So… Thanks

I’m fighting depression right now which makes me super cranky and not very creative.

When this happens I cruise the interwebs for blogs that make me laugh, like The Bloggess, and then wish I had a tiny stuffed mouse a home office filled with creepy dolls.

She’s popular, yo.

I sit and fight my anxiety, most of which stems from money and I dream of all the fancy things I will do when I win the lottery.

Yes, when I win.

Like eat full price food.

Buy a hot dog cart

Cover myself in bling.

Cause; bling bling, money ain’t a thing.

But mostly I look to you dudes. You help me through this crap tastic stuff.

You hold my hand when the going gets tough.

You shank the darkness cause you’re my side kicks.

So, thanks

I appreciate you.

10 Responses to So… Thanks
  1. Alison
    September 3, 2013 | 8:24 am

I’m sorry you’re going through this, Leighann. Hugs to you. xo

2. Kir
    September 3, 2013 | 9:39 am

love you…and always willing to hold a virtual hand, scream a virtual scream, send hugs via the enter button to YOU.

XOXOXOO

September 3, 2013 | 11:14 am

I’ll shank it with you while we collect road kill and make them awesome outfits and call them names like Bob and Sally.
    xoxo

4. Liz Raptis Picco
    September 3, 2013 | 12:44 pm

I hear you loud and clear! Your posts have helped me tremendously in the past, so am sending you a wave of encouragement from California.

5. sarah reinhart
    September 4, 2013 | 8:57 am

I’m sorry you’re going through this too. If it makes you feet better, I do so enjoy coming to your blog 🙂 We sidekicks are here for ya! hugs.

6. misssrobin
    September 5, 2013 | 12:16 am

Beautifully said. You captured the darkness well. I fight it, too. And am fighting it now. We are living on unemployment and food from our church food pantry. I am grateful, but oh, how I’d like to be able to pay our bills and buy our own groceries. This post really resonated with me. Thanks for sharing.

Stopping by from SITS.

7. Melissa
    September 5, 2013 | 9:53 am

I battle depression and anxiety all the time. Talking helps a lot and tho I know you don’t know me, you can talk to me any time at all. I love music and I listen to uplifting music when I’m down. Quotes, are another thing I like to turn to. My favorite is “this to shall pass.” If I can repeat that over and over I know I can get thru the day. I hope you are feeling better quickly!

8. Jennifer
    September 5, 2013 | 11:37 am

Depression and anxiety are total bitches.

9. Trish L
    September 5, 2013 | 3:29 pm

Anyime u need a laugh come watch me walk..i can’t see it but i can feel it and i don’t go in public because of it!! But seriously….sometimes when i get in the dumps its about money too…no most times its aboit money. I always need to know that i am not the only one struggling. And i know i’m not. U aren’t alone either. I do find $6 a week to buy that dream lottery ticket…cuz theres a chance that one day i can end the misery of never having enough just to start the misery of having too much!!! I would gladly fight that battle. I am here hun..wheneva

10. Carrie (akaLaverne)
    September 5, 2013 | 9:44 pm

No thanks needed. I adore you that much!!! Money stresses even no depressed people out!!! Back to you… your warmth, your heart, your words, your energy, your glow, your beauty and most of all your friendship are just…the things I adore and value and feel lucky everyday to know you in this space XOXOXOX

and as for sidekicks…where do I sign up. What’s my superpower and do we get kicka** Leighann Sidekick uniforms???

Oh and the hot dog cart… Chicago Style Hot Dogs…right?!!!

Also XOXXOXOXOX

Trackback URL http://www.multitaskingmumma.com/2013/09/03/so-thanks/trackback/

So… Thanks

She’s popular, yo.

Yes, when I win.

Like eat full price food.

Buy a hot dog cart

Cover myself in bling.

Cause; bling bling, money ain’t a thing.

But mostly I look to you dudes. You help me through this crap tastic stuff.

You hold my hand when the going gets tough.

You shank the darkness cause you’re my side kicks.

So, thanks

September 5, 2013 | 12:16 am

Stopping by from SITS.

7. Melissa
    September 5, 2013 | 9:53 am

8. Jennifer
    September 5, 2013 | 11:37 am

Depression and anxiety are total bitches.

9. Trish L
    September 5, 2013 | 3:29 pm

10. Carrie (akaLaverne)
    September 5, 2013 | 9:44 pm

Oh and the hot dog cart… Chicago Style Hot Dogs…right?!!!

Also XOXXOXOXOX