The Good Stuff

My life has been pretty upbeat lately. I’m on a new road to happiness that is keeping me engaged and positive (thank you meds, thank you Brian), and I’m learning to accept that not everything goes as planned.

We are outside more, playing with Barbies, watching little to no T.V. (not that I don’t love me some T.V.), and spending much quality time together, the good stuff that I missed out on while I was struggling.

slide

I’m loving every second of this.

And I deserve it.

I easily get lost in sadness and depression and when happiness comes around I’m skeptical and wonder when it will end. I question why it’s here and if I truly deserve the lifted weight, free flowing, good vibes I’m feeling.

tractor

I do!

I have to remind myself to embrace the laughter of my child, the smiles on my family’s faces, and to soak in the sweet moments we as a family are creating.

They’re meant for me.

sun

I’ve earned it.

6 Responses to The Good Stuff
  1. Alison
    October 10, 2013 | 1:58 am

Yes, you have earned it. Embrace it, and enjoy it!

2. Lyla Jackson
    October 10, 2013 | 8:23 am

I’m raising a glass to you! soak it in!

October 15, 2013 | 8:03 am

Thank you so much! I’m loving this.

3. AJR
    October 10, 2013 | 3:54 pm

October 13, 2013 | 11:28 am

Isn’t it sad that when we have a good stretch, we are always conscious that it can fall apart as easily as it came…instead of enjoying what we are gifted…what we worked for…we worry. Sad balance.
    Forget about yesterday and embrace today. Take in those smiles and holy shit, I did not realize how tall she is getting!!!! xoxo

October 15, 2013 | 8:03 am

She’s getting so big and is eating all the food

Trackback URL http://www.multitaskingmumma.com/2013/10/09/the-good-stuff/trackback/

The Good Stuff

slide

I’m loving every second of this.

And I deserve it.

tractor

I do!

They’re meant for me.

sun

I’ve earned it.

6 Responses to The Good Stuff
  1. Alison
    October 10, 2013 | 1:58 am

Yes, you have earned it. Embrace it, and enjoy it!

2. Lyla Jackson
    October 10, 2013 | 8:23 am

I’m raising a glass to you! soak it in!

October 15, 2013 | 8:03 am

Thank you so much! I’m loving this.

3. AJR