Welcome to Old School Blogging! So many questions and such interesting answers. This month the focus is on the past year.
1. What did you do in 2013 that you’d never done before?
Started a relationship with my treadmill. Neither one of us likes the other but we’re there to do our job and move on with it.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don’t make resolutions, a day that I don’t stuff my face is a good day.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes but she won’t let me take the child home with me permanently. I wish someone else would so that I could hide out in there house and then sneak that baby away when they aren’t looking.
5. What countries did you visit?
Nadda… we stayed in freezing cold Canada watching the polar bears from our igloo.
6. What would you like to have in 2014 that you lacked in 2013?
Weight loss. Financial stability. Mental stability. Promotion. Lottery win.
7. What dates from 2013 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
October 15, the one year anniversary of my miscarriage.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
There certainly hasn’t been just one. The number of times that we have had job losses over the year and fallen on our faces but gotten back up is amazing. That’s a huge acheivment.
9. What was your biggest failure?
No failures, I tried my best.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Bipolar is a beotch.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
New flooring! I love every second of it.
12. Where did most of your money go?
Daycare. Muther lovin’ daycare.
13. What did you get really excited about?
Gatherings with friends. Food. Nights out. Food. Shopping. Food.
14. How did you spend Christmas?
With all of our family and one very excited little girl. It went far too fast.
15. What was your favorite TV program?
It was Breaking Bad and then Scandal but now that we’ve finished both we’re looking for another one.
16. What were your favorite books of the year?
The Divergent series… go ahead call me a teenage boy.
17. What kept you sane?
Join in on the fun! Link up below.