A little bit of Sunshine

The other day I was tossed some sunshine by my friend Kimberly from All Work and no Play Makes Mommy go Something Something.
She’s the Shit.
She asked me to answer some questions and then the sun would come.
She also threatened me.
So, with one hand above my head and the other covering my lady parts I agreed to play along.
So, here you go!

1. If Jane had 3 apples and John had 78 nails, how many layers of clothing are you wearing (how is the weather in your neck of the woods?)?

How old is John and why is he playing with nails?

You’ll be pleased to know that I’m only wearing jeans and a sweater with a tank top underneath today… it’s -19, a nice day.

I hope Jane is about to bake an apple crisp ’cause boy am I hungry!

2. What is keeping you sane during these long winter months?

*snicker.

I’m bipolar… the same thing that keeps me sane during the summer months.

Meds.

photo-6712

3. If you were on a boat with a box of chocolate and your Mother In Law, who would you throw overboard?

This is not fair.

I love my mother-in-law and I love chocolate… and what if we had to eat? Would I just eat her? Ultimately one of us is going to die… wait, you didn’t say we were stranded. Okay, I would just throw the chocolate over, assuming we are not stranded. Assuming we are stranded then I would really need to think about this longer. I love my mother-in-law but I don’t know if she would taste as good as chocolate.

4. What’s in your underwear drawer besides underwear?

Dirty perv.

Socks.

5. Do you trust yourself with sharp objects near your face? (as in, do you pluck your own eyebrows? Do you have any eyebrow horror stories?)

I’m a hairy individual, it’s no secret that I do a lot of trimming around my facial region. AND I do not do it all on my own. I have help, it takes a team to look good, yo. Ain’t nobody got time fer that.

6. I am terrified of dead bodies, spiders, and the dentist. What are you scared of?

Death.

For realz.

Can you tell me what happenes next? No.

Can anyone tell me?

That’s scary muther heffer.

Close your eyes and think about it.

No stop.

You’re freaking me out.

7. Does your husband cut up the back of your legs with his long toenails when you sleep? This one is purely a “See Shawn, all of these blogger’s husbands take care of their feet”. Just say yes.

My husband snores so loud the cyotes sing with him in the middle of the night and call him home.

He twirlls himself up into a perfectly wound cuccoon and there will be no breaches.

ahhh, marriage.

What would YOU do if you were on a boat and had to choose between your MIL or chocolate? Tell me!!

GFunkified

A

18 Responses to A little bit of Sunshine
  1. Tara
    February 12, 2014 | 12:40 pm

“dirty perv” – this actually made me laugh out loud. Thank you! Laughing is almost as good as sunshine would be. 🙂

February 12, 2014 | 1:35 pm

so glad I could bring you a little bit of laughter! 🙂

2. Nic
    February 12, 2014 | 2:49 pm

You keep socks in your under wear drawer? LIAR
    You know the chocolate wouldn’t be going over board…if it was cookies I wouldnt even have to think about it.
    Toes! I keep my feet far away from my husbands bc hell yes they are long and gross and he begs me to cut them! No friggin way!

February 14, 2014 | 10:34 am

you just hush your mouth about what’s in my underwear drawer missy! lol

3. Greta
    February 12, 2014 | 3:54 pm

Bahaha! This cracked me up. I guess you could say I’m a breachless cocoon at night, too. 😉

February 14, 2014 | 10:34 am

haha, you must stay really warm! I’m a “one foot out of the blanket” kinda girl

4. Lyla Jackson
    February 12, 2014 | 4:47 pm

If I were on a boat with my mother-in-law (who I love) and chocolate, I think I’d jump. Let her enjoy some chocolate and have a break from taking care of me. She gets a double win!

Also, let’s be honest, my underwear drawer has socks, bras, journals and chocolate…and a vibrator. It’s a pretty full drawer. I need to buy some more furniture.

February 14, 2014 | 10:33 am

I love that you said vibrator! You’re honesty is incredible… I’m still not telling the truth about my drawer.lol

February 12, 2014 | 7:41 pm

OMFG I have no words. I’m pissing my pants up in here.
    You delivered yo!

February 14, 2014 | 10:32 am

I had a great set of questions my friend! Thanks to you!

6. Carrie Baughcum
    February 13, 2014 | 6:17 am

Laughing my a$@ off!!! When I first ex started to read it I was though ugggg another list of stupid questions with thoughtful, long, sappy answers but holy @$&/ you did bring it! She brought it!! She bought put the funny in you!!! I’ve visited these parts for a very long time and I have never seen this side of you! I love it!! Too funny and just too much fun! LOVED IT!!!

February 14, 2014 | 10:31 am

I think I need to bring out the funny more often xo

7. Galit Breen
    February 13, 2014 | 7:44 am

Love how you two are together. Laughing so hard at the MIL and chocolate dilemma! Life choices are hard! 🙂

February 14, 2014 | 10:30 am

it really is hard lol. And I didn’t even think of throwing myself over hehe

8. sarah reinhart
    February 14, 2014 | 9:48 am

meds! and then your picture! Oh, I love your sense of humor. lots of love to you.

February 14, 2014 | 10:29 am

thank goodness for good ‘ol meds and camera phones! lol

9. Robin @ Farewell, Stranger
    February 16, 2014 | 6:17 pm

Chocolate. No doot aboot it.