1. If Jane had 3 apples and John had 78 nails, how many layers of clothing are you wearing (how is the weather in your neck of the woods?)?
How old is John and why is he playing with nails?
You’ll be pleased to know that I’m only wearing jeans and a sweater with a tank top underneath today… it’s -19, a nice day.
I hope Jane is about to bake an apple crisp ’cause boy am I hungry!
2. What is keeping you sane during these long winter months?
I’m bipolar… the same thing that keeps me sane during the summer months.
3. If you were on a boat with a box of chocolate and your Mother In Law, who would you throw overboard?
This is not fair.
I love my mother-in-law and I love chocolate… and what if we had to eat? Would I just eat her? Ultimately one of us is going to die… wait, you didn’t say we were stranded. Okay, I would just throw the chocolate over, assuming we are not stranded. Assuming we are stranded then I would really need to think about this longer. I love my mother-in-law but I don’t know if she would taste as good as chocolate.
4. What’s in your underwear drawer besides underwear?
5. Do you trust yourself with sharp objects near your face? (as in, do you pluck your own eyebrows? Do you have any eyebrow horror stories?)
I’m a hairy individual, it’s no secret that I do a lot of trimming around my facial region. AND I do not do it all on my own. I have help, it takes a team to look good, yo. Ain’t nobody got time fer that.
6. I am terrified of dead bodies, spiders, and the dentist. What are you scared of?
Can you tell me what happenes next? No.
Can anyone tell me?
That’s scary muther heffer.
Close your eyes and think about it.
You’re freaking me out.
7. Does your husband cut up the back of your legs with his long toenails when you sleep? This one is purely a “See Shawn, all of these blogger’s husbands take care of their feet”. Just say yes.
My husband snores so loud the cyotes sing with him in the middle of the night and call him home.
He twirlls himself up into a perfectly wound cuccoon and there will be no breaches.
What would YOU do if you were on a boat and had to choose between your MIL or chocolate? Tell me!!