Today I’m Angry

Anger. You know that kind that flashes in front of your face? the kind that makes you WRITE IN ALL CAPS? The kind that makes you pump out emails you would have never written but you send them off with the beat of your heart heavy in your ears?

Yes. That.

That kind of anger.

It pulses through you, deep down to your core, right out your finger tips, and runs through your veins.

Nothing can stop it.

Rational thought?

Ha! Don’t make me laugh a sinister laugh while I twist my mustache. There’s no rational thought here, I’m ANGRY!

Someone pissed me off, did me wrong, showed me the door and kicked my ass on the way out. I’m anxious, have butterflies in my belly, feel nauseous, and want to scream all at the same time.

Writing it out might help, yelling it out might help, crying it out might help.

Count backwards.

Screw your numbers.

I’m angry, frustrated, and hurt.

That’s the word.

I’m hurt.

And I think I might explode.

8 Responses to Today I’m Angry
  1. Lyla Jackson
    March 20, 2014 | 2:42 pm

Just let me know if you need backup while you egg their house. Or I could help you light some steamy poop on their doorstep.
    Moms around the world have got your back. I’m sure you have a reader who could harbour you if you need to run to let’s say australia or belgium…

2. Kir
    March 21, 2014 | 1:10 pm

I’ve got bail money baby! 😉

Honestly, I know this kind of anger. I’ve had it, stewing in my belly for about a year now and it’s getting very old.
    I don’t like being angry or feeling this way, so while I relate I also want to know that you’re feeling better soon (tomorrow!) and that whoever wronged you knows to behave much better next time. #Asshat!

love u. xo

3. Kate @ Mommy Monologues
    March 21, 2014 | 2:46 pm

Oh no! I hope it gets better!! I hate being mad like that, it’s one of the worst feelings!

March 24, 2014 | 8:24 am

I feel much better now that I got the emotion out and have cleared my head… but it was a horrible day to start.. this is why I love blogging, I can get out what’s bugging me.

March 22, 2014 | 9:44 am

All I’m saying is that if you remove the screws from the swivel chair and dump a cup of water on the computer wires….you’ll feel so much better.

March 24, 2014 | 8:23 am

I’m thinking it through and have a bottle of water in my purse.

5. Farrah
    March 24, 2014 | 3:43 am

I do not like this one bit. And yes- I know the anger well. Let me know if I can help.

March 24, 2014 | 8:20 am

after I wrote this I felt immediately better. Sometimes we just need to get out the emotion. Thank you so much for your support.

Trackback URL http://www.multitaskingmumma.com/2014/03/20/today-im-angry/trackback/

Today I’m Angry

Yes. That.

That kind of anger.

Nothing can stop it.

Rational thought?

Writing it out might help, yelling it out might help, crying it out might help.

Count backwards.

Screw your numbers.

I’m angry, frustrated, and hurt.

That’s the word.

I’m hurt.

And I think I might explode.

8 Responses to Today I’m Angry
  1. Lyla Jackson
    March 20, 2014 | 2:42 pm

2. Kir
    March 21, 2014 | 1:10 pm

I’ve got bail money baby! 😉

love u. xo

3. Kate @ Mommy Monologues
    March 21, 2014 | 2:46 pm

March 24, 2014 | 8:24 am

March 22, 2014 | 9:44 am

March 24, 2014 | 8:23 am

I’m thinking it through and have a bottle of water in my purse.

5. Farrah