To the Aquarium #iPPP

This past weekend we took our daughter to the Ripley’s Aquarium!

We were packed, our friend’s picked us up, and we were off to the big city!!

There were warnings that the crowds would be big, the lines would be long, and we may lose our children in the chaos.

But we thought, “It’s WORTH IT!”

unnamed

I want to tell you it was incredible from the moment we walked through the doors.

It was.

I think.

From where I was, under the mound of coats, holding my daughters hand, and watching where everyone was going I’m sure it was pretty amazing.

aquarium

The sharks, sting ray, and jelly fish really caught my eye.

And I looked at them longingly from behind some tall dude with a mohawk.

He stepped on my foot.

aquarium5

aquarium1

And the children’s area, filled to the brim with children running, jumping, and screaming only gave me a mild panic attack.

aquarium4

aquarium2

So, would we do it again?

Are you kidding?!

In a minute!

aquarium3

GFunkified

5 Responses to To the Aquarium #iPPP
  1. Greta
    March 28, 2014 | 3:35 pm

SNORT! You’re so funny, Leighann. My husband would have freaked out in that situation, but like your girl, my kids would’ve loved it, too!

2. Nannie
    March 28, 2014 | 4:29 pm

Next time I’m want to come too.

3. Angela@JumpingWithMyFingersCrossed
    March 29, 2014 | 1:23 pm

Those kinds of places can be a little nuts, but so glad you had fun. The picture of the stingray is wild!

4. Lyla
    April 2, 2014 | 9:48 am

I want to say that your photos make me want to go too. But, that overview photo of the crowd… i’m getting a bit nervous just looking at it…
    Maybe one day…

April 2, 2014 | 10:00 am

Isn’t that crazy! I couldn’t believe it!

Trackback URL http://www.multitaskingmumma.com/2014/03/28/aquarium-ippp/trackback/

To the Aquarium #iPPP

This past weekend we took our daughter to the Ripley’s Aquarium!

We were packed, our friend’s picked us up, and we were off to the big city!!

But we thought, “It’s WORTH IT!”

unnamed

It was.

I think.

aquarium

The sharks, sting ray, and jelly fish really caught my eye.

And I looked at them longingly from behind some tall dude with a mohawk.

He stepped on my foot.

aquarium5

aquarium1

aquarium4

aquarium2

So, would we do it again?

Are you kidding?!

In a minute!

aquarium3

GFunkified

5 Responses to To the Aquarium #iPPP
  1. Greta
    March 28, 2014 | 3:35 pm

2. Nannie
    March 28, 2014 | 4:29 pm

Next time I’m want to come too.

3. Angela@JumpingWithMyFingersCrossed
    March 29, 2014 | 1:23 pm

4. Lyla
    April 2, 2014 | 9:48 am

Maybe one day…

April 2, 2014 | 10:00 am

Isn’t that crazy! I couldn’t believe it!