Things I’ve said this Week

Ohhh, the things I say in a week.. looking back I really shake my head.

ahhh I don't know why

“Please stop kicking my vagina.”

“No, we do not put blankets over the cat’s face.”

“I’ve asked you before not to lick the garbage can.”

“Oral hygiene is great but you do not need to brush your teeth four times a day.”

“Get my bra off your head.”

“Why are you naked right now?”

“No jumping over the cat.”

“Please eat off of your own plate.”

“No, humans do not drink blood, your friend is fibbing.”

“Mommy does not disclose how much she weighs.”

“Yes, you’re a robot, now please bring your robot self over and finish your dinner.”

“Who peed all over the floor in here?”

What have you said this week that makes you shake YOUR head?

GFunkified

12 Responses to Things I’ve said this Week
  1. Lyla Jackson
    April 3, 2014 | 2:31 pm

I think that one of the beautiful things about being a mother is that you have so many teaching opportunities. I’ve given my daughter some valuable life lessons this week. For example:
    “You just need to say ‘what the fuck?’. We only say ‘what a fucking asshole’ when we are driving.”
    (later in the week, I taught her ‘what the heck’. She just won’t stop saying it…)

2. Marwa Farouq
    April 3, 2014 | 4:54 pm

LOL!! did you really say that?!
    I said; “no you can not marry your step dad when you grow up”, “no we can not book a ticket on the rocket going to mars”, “no i can not grow a beard like dad” and “do you kiss dad”
    I have four kids, 3 of which are my step.. 😀

I can’t believe i am writing this in public!!lol
    Passing by from the SITS FB page 🙂

3. Bonnie a.k.a. LadyBlogger
    April 3, 2014 | 5:23 pm

These are hilarious and I can so relate! It’s amazing the craziness that occurs from raising kids…and husbands!

April 7, 2014 | 9:14 am

I couldn’t agree more!!

4. Greta
    April 3, 2014 | 7:58 pm

SNORT. I believe I’ve said “don’t ride the cat” a few times this week.

April 7, 2014 | 9:14 am

what is with their obsession with riding animals?

April 4, 2014 | 7:05 am

Well the peeing on the floor part is a daily occurrence. If I could only get Shawn to learn…if only…xoxo
    PS. I was trying to kick your labia majora

April 7, 2014 | 9:14 am

I thought only boys peed on the floor… wrong.

6. Emily
    April 4, 2014 | 9:58 am

hahaha! love this

7. Allison B
    April 4, 2014 | 1:20 pm

Haha! I’ve said a few of these this week. In addition to don’t put that penny in your vagina. That was the moment that I learned that science experiments in the tub may nit be the best idea I’ve ever had.

April 7, 2014 | 9:13 am

that made me laugh so hard!! Love it!

8. Jen
    April 9, 2014 | 3:41 pm

We don’t sniff each other’s butts.

Trackback URL http://www.multitaskingmumma.com/2014/04/03/things-ive-said-week/trackback/

Things I’ve said this Week

Ohhh, the things I say in a week.. looking back I really shake my head.

ahhh I don't know why

“Please stop kicking my vagina.”

“No, we do not put blankets over the cat’s face.”

“I’ve asked you before not to lick the garbage can.”

“Get my bra off your head.”

“Why are you naked right now?”

“No jumping over the cat.”

“Please eat off of your own plate.”

“No, humans do not drink blood, your friend is fibbing.”

“Mommy does not disclose how much she weighs.”

“Who peed all over the floor in here?”

What have you said this week that makes you shake YOUR head?

GFunkified

12 Responses to Things I’ve said this Week
  1. Lyla Jackson
    April 3, 2014 | 2:31 pm

2. Marwa Farouq
    April 3, 2014 | 4:54 pm

LOL!! did you really say that?!
    I have four kids, 3 of which are my step.. 😀

I can’t believe i am writing this in public!!lol
    Passing by from the SITS FB page 🙂

3. Bonnie a.k.a. LadyBlogger
    April 3, 2014 | 5:23 pm

April 7, 2014 | 9:14 am

I couldn’t agree more!!

4. Greta
    April 3, 2014 | 7:58 pm

SNORT. I believe I’ve said “don’t ride the cat” a few times this week.

April 7, 2014 | 9:14 am

what is with their obsession with riding animals?

April 4, 2014 | 7:05 am

PS. I was trying to kick your labia majora

April 7, 2014 | 9:14 am

I thought only boys peed on the floor… wrong.

6. Emily
    April 4, 2014 | 9:58 am

hahaha! love this

7. Allison B
    April 4, 2014 | 1:20 pm

April 7, 2014 | 9:13 am

that made me laugh so hard!! Love it!

8. Jen
    April 9, 2014 | 3:41 pm

We don’t sniff each other’s butts.