The Big Five

This weekend my little love turned five

thebig5

We celebrated with cake, fun, presents, and friends.

Zip lining, rock climbing, ball pits, and blow up castles.

zip lining

Wore those kids right out!

The big kids too…

rock climbing

So much fun and guaranteed to leave everyone needing a nap afterward.

Which I might have planned.

So as we settled in to the couch after a long day I held on a little longer just to get that extra little bit of four that might be left.

Because four went by quicker then I expected.anna costume

And three was a blur.

princess s

I will never stop being in awe of how much joy this child brings to my life. How happy she makes me. How proud I am of her.

She is creative, funny, intelligent, intuitive, imaginative, beautiful, and the perfect mix of her father and I.

We are more than lucky to have her in our lives.

Happy birthday to you, my big five-year old.

You are incredibly loved.

3 Responses to The Big Five
  1. Stef
    April 13, 2015 | 9:13 am

It was a great party…. I didn’t climb the wall but I sure had a nap after!! Happy Birthday kiddo!

2. Gramma
    April 13, 2015 | 2:43 pm

I’m with Stef…. napped afterwards. Great party! We cannot believe that she is five already. Where did the time go? Love you all, the “big” kids, too.

April 16, 2015 | 10:13 am

I am in awe at how much she grew in one year! What a beautiful girl!!

Trackback URL http://www.multitaskingmumma.com/2015/04/13/the-big-five/trackback/

The Big Five

This weekend my little love turned five

thebig5

We celebrated with cake, fun, presents, and friends.

Zip lining, rock climbing, ball pits, and blow up castles.

zip lining

Wore those kids right out!

The big kids too…

rock climbing

So much fun and guaranteed to leave everyone needing a nap afterward.

Which I might have planned.

Because four went by quicker then I expected.anna costume

And three was a blur.

princess s

We are more than lucky to have her in our lives.

Happy birthday to you, my big five-year old.

You are incredibly loved.

3 Responses to The Big Five
  1. Stef
    April 13, 2015 | 9:13 am

2. Gramma
    April 13, 2015 | 2:43 pm

April 16, 2015 | 10:13 am

I am in awe at how much she grew in one year! What a beautiful girl!!